Soya chaap is one of the most food items in India through which people make a wide variety of dishes. Rich in nutritional value, soya chaap is a dish originated from South Asia. We bring you the top 3 food recipes that can be made using soya chaap.
Tandoori Spicy Tawa Soya Chaap
For making Tandoori spicy tawa soya chaap, you require 350g fresh soya chaap, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 small red bell pepper, 5 bird eye chili, 5 rumali rotis, ½ or 1 cup yogurt, dry spice mix , 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp coriander leaves and 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- The first step in making this dish is to soak the soya chaap and roast the bell pepper for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Once the bell pepper is roasted, blend it with red chili to make a paste.
- Now mix yoghurt, cheese, roasted bell pepper and dry spice mix along with marinated soya ginger garlic paste and let it soak for another 15 minutes.
- Next step is to fry the marinated soya chaap for 6 minutes on high flames.
- The final step is to mix fried soya chaap in marinade and coriander leaves.
- Your Tandoori spicy tawa soya chaap is ready to be served with rumali roti.
Soya Chaap Malai Tikka
Ingredients required for soya chaap malai tikka is 8-10 soya chaap pieces, 1 tsp garlic, 1 tsp ginger, 1 tbsp red chili flakes, 1 tsp roasted cumin powder, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 3-5 tbsp coriander leaves, ½ cup malai, 1 cup yogurt, and salt as per your taste.
- The initial step is to make 1 to 1 ½ inch pieces of soya chaap and then mix cream (malai) and curd in the bowl.
- The next step is to add garlic, ginger, red chili flakes, roasted cumin powder and salt into the curd-cream mixture bowl and mix them well.
- Now you need to marinate soya chaap into the mixture and store it in refrigerator for 4-5 hours before adding chopped coriander powder and lemon juice.
- The final step is to grill it for 6-8 minutes.
- Now, you are ready to serve hot and spicy soya chaap malai tikka.
Stuffed Achari Soya Chaap Tikka
Make sure you have these essential ingredients that includes 6 soyabean chaap, 4 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste, chopped onion, 2 green chillies, ½ tbsp turmeric, 1 tsp amchoor, ½ tsp salt, 2 tbsp olive oil, ¼ cup cheese, ½ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp kala namak, and 1 tbsp kasoori methi for making stuffed achari soya chaap tikka.
- Start with boiling 4-5 cups of water with ½ tbsp salt and then add chaap into hot water.
- After minutes pat dry the chap and mix lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder and coat it for 30-45 minutes.
- Next step is to add achari soya chaap pieces, green chilies, oil, grated paneer and onion.
- Put cheese and butter in a dish and microwave it for 20 seconds and then mix the curd.
- Fill the prepared stuff in the sticks and fry it.
- Your stuffed achari soya chaap tikka is ready to be served and had as a starter before you begin with your main course.
The Last Words
With the help of these 3 recipes you can acknowledge the guest visiting your house by serving any one of these 3 recipes. It can also be prepared for your family as a lunch or dinner. Soya chaap is a unique ingredient that is healthy as well as tastes heavenly. The above mentioned dishes are the most popular ones you can make using Soya chaap thus try them out.